Heal Your Gut, Reclaim Your Health
Come to an illuminating discussion on how to heal the gut!
January 27th 7:30pm-8:30pm
Set in the intimate setting @ Roots and Wings in Natick (317 N Main St, Natick, MA 01760)
Your body operates as a whole integrated system and the connection is your gut. 99% of the DNA in your body belongs to the microbes living in your gut. And their DNA communicates with yours. Research comes out every day linking another health issue to the gut. The challenge would be to find a condition that is NOT linked to gut health.
Do YOU have any of the following conditions and symptoms that are linked to an unhealthy gut?
- Digestive disorders (IBS, IBD, GERD)
- Gut symptoms such as bloating, diarrhea or constipation
- Joint pain, muscle pain and/or fibromyalgia
- Headaches or migraines
- Allergies, asthma, skin conditions
- Auto-immune diseases
- Fatigue, memory issues, brain fog
- Anxiety and depression, ADHD & Autism
- Overweight, Obesity, and/or inability to lose weight
Come to this valuable presentation and leave with the tools to fix and optimize your gut so you can heal your whole body and reclaim your health!
What you’ll learn:
- The integrative and functional medicine protocol for healing the gut
- Tools and tricks to get rid of bad bacteria and yeast and to optimize the good bacteria and yeast
- How to improve your mood and energy, lose weight and improve health conditions
- The one key step that holistic practitioners usually forget!
Email or call Dianne to register. $17 per person