Dianne is a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Nutritionist. She has a Master’s Degree in Nutrition Science and is Certified in Integrative and Functional Medical Nutrition Therapy.
Personally, Dianne has struggled with Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Leaky Gut, SIBO and Gluten sensitivity. Last but not least, Dianne is the mother of two small children, which has provided incomparable education and experience. Read Dianne’s full story.
- Masters degree in Nutrition and Health Promotion from Simmons School of Health Studies, Boston, MA.
- Dietetic coursework and Dietetic Internship to become a Registered Dietitian through Simmons School of Health Studies, Boston, MA.
- Bachelor’s degree from Tufts University in Medford, MA.
- Certification on Integrative and Functional Nutrition from the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy.
In addition to providing individual coaching and employee wellness lectures for her clients, Dianne has the following positions:
- Instructor: Nuwave Project a classroom intervention on the prevention of obesity related Diabetes
- Dianne is on the faculty at Simmons School for Health Studies and Emmanuel College
- Dianne is the gut health expert for Further Food
- Member of Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of Massachusetts Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member of Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- Member of Dietitians in Functional Medicine Practice Group
- Professional member of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- Member of the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy